The BAKFlip MX4 was the first matte-finished, hard folding cover to market, becoming America’s #1 Selling Hard Folding Cover in just a few years. Simply put, the MX4 just looks better than other covers. Its sleek no-profile appearance allows you to maintain the appearance of your truck, while enabling you to securely stow cargo in the bed. The MX4’s pioneering, textured matte-finish adds a premium look and feel while also protecting against UV damage, annoying finger print marks, and scratches. MX4 has everything you expect from a premium cover. The engineers at BAK Industries fine-tuned even the smallest elements of the cover, down to adding cab corner caps and rail-end cap, to extending a matte-finish throughout the cover’s side rails, clamps, and elevator bolts. The MX4’s integrated buckle system and automatic latching mechanism allows you to drive with the cover partially or fully opened without covering the 3rd brake light. For 100% bed access, simply unlock the cover from either side via its pull latches and fold the cover all the way up against the cab. From there, you can prop the cover in place by tightening two rods into the underside of the panel. For enhanced durability, the MX4 also features pre-molded, shock-absorbent bumpers on either side of the panel, protecting the folded panels from hitting the cover during turbulent driving. Rain or shine, the MX4 provides confident cargo storage that’s complete with dual drain tubes to divert water away from the truck bed, as well as full perimeter seals to help protect against water intrusion. Finally, the MX4 can hold up to 400lbs of evenly distributed weight and is backed by a 5-year, hassle-free warranty. BAKFlip MX4 is proudly made in the USA with globally sourced materials with a US-based support team. .
BAKFLIP MX4 TONNEAU COVER
- The all-new BAKFlip MX4 can be closed with the tailgate up or down and features heavy-duty aluminum panels with a stylish, matte finish.
- The MX4 combines a resilient infrastructure with a sleek, flush-mount, low-profile design.
- The MX4 may be folded completely upright against the cab to provide access to 100% of your truck bed allowing you to haul large cargo without having to remove the truck bed cover.
- The BAKFlip MX4 may be opened from either side of the vehicle and includes injection-molded latch housing components for enhanced strength and durability.
- The MX4 does not obstruct the third brake light when folded upright in the open position allowing you to haul cargo safely.
- Durable prop rods secure the MX4 in the upright position and can be folded open in a moment’s notice without tools.
- The BAK Revolver X4s is proudly made in the USA with globally sourced materials and is backed by BAK for 5 years.