Carolina Customs Products Aero Steel Flat Bed
Steel is known for its brute strength and high payload capacity, it is made for your toughest jobs. Our Carolina Customs Products Aero All Steel Flat Bed is made of 3/16” steel tread plate and is mounted on our heavy duty sub-frame, giving you a truck bed that exceeds industry standards.
- Integrated Work Lights System – With the flip of a switch, light up all four reverse lights illuminating your work area or hook up a trailer
- Aerodynamic Headache Rack – Our aerodynamic tapered design is matched to the contour of your truck’s cab. This gives the added benefit of reduced wind resistance, better noise control, and greater fuel savings.
- Heavy Duty Steel Sub-Frame – Our mounting system is engineered and proven to disburse weight throughout the entire truck chassis. Our heavy duty steel sub-frame, the strongest goose neck cradle on the market, and a CNC laser pre-cut mounting kit, make this system able to handle the toughest jobs.
- Sealed Wiring Harness with Water Resistant Junction Box – Having a sealed wiring harness and water resistant junction box greatly reduces the chance of water getting into your trucks wiring. Corrosion of wires and connectors is the leading cause for electrical issues in today’s trucks. We use heat shrunk connectors and wire loom to keep connections from the elements and make sure our products last.
- 3/16″ Steel Tread Plate – The thickest tread plate on the market gives you a more durable and stronger truck bed.
- LED Lighting – Meet all Federal Lighting Guidelines
- OEM 7-way Sockets – High-quality OEM 7-way sockets are located both on the headache rack and the rear bumper for your towing needs.
- 2-1/2″ Receiver – Rated at 16,000 pounds of towing capacity.
- Gooseneck Cradle – Our goose neck cradle is by far the strongest in the market and comes standard with a 2 5/16″ gooseneck ball rated at 40K.
- Internal Stake Pockets
- Sensor and Back-Up Camera installation – Factory sensors and/or back up camera can be transferred to your new truck bed. Truck must come with sensors and/or back up camera.
Optional Add Ons:
- Under Body Tool Boxes with Dri-Dek® Liner – Contoured to your beds design, our toolboxes are engineered to reduce wind resistance, cut down fuel costs, and reduce noise. A unique spring-loaded T-handle latch makes opening and closing easier than ever.
- Top Deck Toolboxes with Tailgate – Get extra storage with top deck tool boxes and tailgate package and keep your items away from the elements. Available in aluminum treadplate and black powder coat. Note: This feature is not available for any 56″ CA All-Steel beds.
- 8” Drop-In Side Rails with Tailgate – Made out of 3/16” aluminum tread plate, our drop in sides utilize your beds pre-existing internal stake pockets. Our tailgate has a contoured design that flows with the back of your bed, and provides a finished clean look.
- 6” Fold-Down Side Rails with Tailgate – Made out of 3/16” smooth aluminum, fold down sides add versatility when compared to standard drop in sides. This makes loading and unloading certain objects easier. Our tailgate has a contoured design that flows with the back of your bed. Our fold down sides are removable. Available in aluminum treadplate or black powder coat
- Bolt-on Rub Rails – Our bolt-on rub rails are made out of 3/8 X 3” aluminum bar, and make securing items a breeze. * Rub Rails are not compatible with fold down sides*
- D Rings – D-rings enable you to easily strap down loads. 60” CA models come with six D-rings, while 84” CA models come with eight.
- 5th Wheel – This mini 5th wheel is designed to be mounted on top of the standard goose ball. Giving you the option to use either.