Carolina Custom Products Hauler Bed
The Carolina Custom Products Hauler Bed is the ultimate Hauler bed, without a doubt!
Beautiful design coupled with Brute Strength provides complete capability and absolute elegance. Add on our optional 40K 5th wheel, and this bed will fit all of your hauling needs. Put us to the test, you won’t find a hauler bed that matches our looks, quality, pricing or performance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Sub-Frame
- Our mounting system is engineered and proven to disburse weight throughout the entire truck chassis using advanced testing software. Featuring our heavy duty steel sub-frame, the strongest goose neck cradle on the market, and a CNC laser pre-cut mounting kit, this system is made to handle the toughest jobs.
- Aerodynamic Headache Rack
- We implemented an aerodynamic tapered design to match the contour of your truck’s cab. This adds a look that demands attention, wind resistance, noise control, plus some fuel savings. Our headache racks are completely bolt on. This means if there is accidental damage, getting a replacement is no hassle.
- Integrated Work Lights System
- This feature comes wired into your trucks factory wiring. With the switch easily located above the drivers side toolbox, our integrated work light system makes night time tasks such as hooking to a trailer or securing down a load easier than ever. No more flashlights, or hunting around in the dark to locate a light.
- Built In Toolboxes with Dri-Dek® Liner
- Contoured to your Beds design, our built in toolboxes are engineered to add wind resistance to cut down fuel costs and reduce noise. A unique spring-loaded T-Handle keeps out water and makes opening and closing easier than ever. 60″ CA models come with 4 under-body toolboxes, and 84″ CA models include 6. Both models include 2 top rail integrated flip lid shovel boxes.
- LED Lighting
- Our LED lights with built-in reflectors meets the Federal Lighting Guide without having to use reflective stickers or separate reflectors. LED’s have a significantly longer life span at 50,000+ hours, shine brighter, and use less energy than typical incandescent lights.
- 2 OEM 7-way Sockets
- Our high-quality OEM 7-way sockets are located both on the headache rack and the rear bumper for your towing needs.
- 2-1/2″ Receiver
- The Hauler’s 2-1/2″ Receiver is rated at 16,000 lbs of towing capacity. This is tested though our Solid Edge simulation software, as well as at our testing grounds. We test our products to ISO standards, and we do not simply meet them. We exceed them.
- Gooseneck Cradle
- Our goose neck cradle is by far the strongest in the market featuring cross laminated 3/8” plate that gives a total thickness of 3/4”. Using a wider platform than our competitors allows for better weight disbursement and a smoother, more comfortable ride. Can house a goose ball rated up to 30K. Goose ball not included.
- D Rings
- This bed comes standard with recessed tie down D-rings that enable you to easily strap down loads. 60” CA models come with 6 D-rings, while 84” CA models come with 8.
- Fender Flares
- Choose either polished aluminum or painted fender flares to add a finished, clean look to this fully skirted bed.
- Built-in Side Steps
- Built in side steps add functionality to make your work easier.
- Sealed Wiring Harness with Water Resistant Junction Box
- Having a sealed wiring harness and water resistant Junction box greatly reduces the chance of water getting into your trucks wiring. Corrosion of wires and connectors is the leading cause for electrical issues in today’s trucks. We use heat shrunk connectors and wire loom to keep connections from the elements and make sure our products last.
- Mud Flaps with Anti-Sail Brackets
- Anti-sail brackets will keep your mud flaps straight and flat while your truck is in motion. We pre-drill our cross ribs and CNC laser cut and form mounts that make for simple and quick installation
- Sensor and Back-Up Camera installation
- Installation of factory sensors and/or back up camera into your truck bed. Truck must come with sensors and/or back up camera.
- Color Matching
- Add the ultimate finish and look to your truck bed. We use a premium wet paint to match your trucks specific color. If you want to turn heads and have a unique set-up, then this is the option for you!
- Compartment Lighting
- Compartment lighting makes night time work easier than ever. No more need for flashlights! This option adds LED lighting to all of your beds toolboxes.