Carolina Custom Products Service Body
The Carolina Custom Products Service Body is built in a 14 gauge shell with doors that are constructed in a double wall configuration provide for a robust bed with vastly increased strength. The doors are mounted on internal hinges as a theft deterrent eliminating added entry points that resist being popped open.
Inside each door you’ll find gas charged shocks to aid in smooth operation while maintaining a clean appearance. Plus, each door contains a Flush Seal Rain Guard design and is lined with rubber seals to divert water away from your compartments and cargo.
- 3/16” Steel Trad plate – Thickest tread-plate on the market
- 7 Stage Powder Coat process for durable finish
- Built-in, lockable, storage compartments ensure a tight seal and internal hinge design maximizes security
- Adjustable shelving with hemmed edges in each compartment
- Wiring harness with water tight connectors
- Powder coated bumper
- Zinc coated drop gate latch brackets
- LED lighting
- D-Ring tie downs
- C-Tech Toolbox Drawers
- Dri-Dek Toolbox liners
- Compartment LED lighting