FABTECH 5″ TRAIL SHORT ARM LONG TRAVEL SYSTEM W/ DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCKS
This Short Arm system replaces all four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to offroad obstacles during offroad use.
The heavy duty Link Arms have factory parallel joint angles to reduce bushing wear. Constructed of .250″ thick wall tubing they are guaranteed not to bend. Fabtech’s 5 Ton Joints are included and come with a lifetime warranty against wearing out. The weld on 1/4″ thick steel Track Bar brackets properly maintain the roll center of the vehicle with the increased ride height.
System includes Fabtech’s Standard coil springs for balanced on and offroad suspension performance.
Great system for rocks, trail and overland expedition use.
- Front & Rear Lower Short Arm Links
- Front & Rear Long Travel Coil Springs
- Front Lower Long Travel Shock brackets
- Front & Rear Sway Bar LInks
- Front & Rear Track Bar Brackets
- Pitman Arm
- Front & Rear Brake Lines
- E-brake Bracket
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Brackets
- Optional Upper Links available.
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/no trimming
- Tire Size – 40/13.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting
DIRT LOGIC 2.25 RESI SHOCK
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- 2.25″ OD Stainless Steel Body
- 2.0″ OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- 7/8″ NitroSteel® BlackPiston Rod
- Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- 2.25″ OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose