Switch-N-Go Hoist System Details:
The Switch-N-Go® hoist system is designed for class 4-7 chassis cab vehicles with a GVW of 13,500-33,000 lbs and a cab-to-axle of 60-138″. Available in electric-over-hydraulic (E-Series) or full hydraulic (H-Series), there’s a Switch-N-Go® for every business.
- BOLT-ON DESIGN
- SINGLE HANDED CONTROLS (wired or wireless)
- UNIVERSAL BODY LOCKS
- SWIVEL HOOK with STOW POINT
- Bolt-on design for quick installation that also allows for transferability between chassis
- Universal body hold down design secures multiple body lengths with one system with greaseless poly slides for smooth operation
- Integrated cable hook stowing on both sides of the system
- Easy single handed operator controls with in-cab and on-hoist connection points
- Swivel hook that reduces cable stiffness for improved cable spooling and body attachment
- Slide pads providing low friction body support and reduced wear on the system/body rails
- Fully enclosed and waterproof junction box with an IP 66 rating
- Poly material V-Roller to reduce excessive wear and extend the life of the cable
For over two decades, Switch-N-Go® has been providing solutions to businesses that want a work truck that can do more. Our interchangeable truck body solution has advantages over both traditional permanent mount and hooklift units. The versatility allows owners to build their ideal work truck by matching the system they need with the chassis they want. With the Switch-N-Go® hoist system and simple operation, a crew can work safely with ground level loading and unloading. In 2022, Switch-N-Go was awarded a patent (PATENT: US 11,214,186 B2) for the hoist system design.